Plasmolifting is currently in rather high demand in cosmetology and medicine. Such a procedure is considered very effective for starting regeneration processes in those tissues where there are obvious problems. Along with this popular direction, prp-therapy is actively developing, which is quite similar in action to plasmolifting, however, the concentration of platelets in one milliliter of blood in the second version is much higher.
Most professional cosmetologists with medical education strive to further develop in this service area. This is where the PRP nell’ambito della medicina estetica e della tricologia training courses can help.
A little about the course
To obtain really valuable knowledge and practical skills in the field of PRP plasmolifting, it is recommended to contact Dr.Akhmerov’s Technologies. Here you can choose the most suitable option for a structured training course online and get trained at a convenient time. Sulfur is in high demand for aesthetic medicine and, of course, trichology. Several fundamental theses should be singled out, without which it is difficult to present a brief description:
- the autologous type of blood plasma has become widespread;
- if you register on the website, you can watch a short version of the course in advance and appreciate its perspectives;
- as a rule, two modules are provided free of charge;
- full access will be open for one hundred and twenty days after payment is received on the account of the online store.
The online training consists of eleven well-planned and well-developed modules:
- at the very beginning, theoretical knowledge and ideas are given directly about the area and sphere of use of autologous plasma;
- further, the main indications for the use of plasmolifting prp are analyzed, mainly in the aesthetic component of modern medicine;
- the list of contraindications is studied in detail;
- generally accepted protocols regarding the implementation of treatment are discussed;
- in some cases it is allowed to integrate the standard approach with other methods;
- five methods of preparation are being studied, as well as the introduction of plasma (demonstration video);
- the use of plasmolifting for the neck, elbows, earlobes, decollete, as well as hands;
- practice in the field of trichology;
- presentation of the cream as a branded product;
- describe the success of the treatment of atrophic scars;
- the use of plasmolifting in the field of dermatology.