Mold is a type of fungus that forms on surfaces when conditions are created conducive to the development of its vital activity. Once in a favorable environment for reproduction, such as high humidity, poor ventilation in the room or a temperature range not exceeding 21 degrees, the mold begins to actively multiply.
In the USA, mold removal in Arlington produced by simple but effective means:
- hydrogen peroxide;
- essential oils;
- lemon juice;
- white vinegar;
- baking soda;
- ammonia (ammonia);
- bleach containing chlorine («Whiteness»);
- primer with antiseptic effect.
This is not a complete list of products actively fighting different types of mold. Each remedy from the list must be used correctly and regularly in order to achieve a positive result.
Remember that a fungal allergy caused by mold is very dangerous, as it is quite difficult to cure it.
How to deal with the occurrence of mold in the apartment
Let’s look at how to properly use some of the tools that remove mold from the surface:
- you can remove mold from smooth and even surfaces with a solution of whiteness and water diluted 1:10 (one part bleach to 10 parts water). The resulting solution is applied to the surface with a brush and left for an hour. After the lapse of time, the surface is well washed with water;
- baking soda is a versatile tool suitable for various household needs. It is also effective in fighting mold. Dissolve a teaspoon of baking soda in half a liter of warm water. The resulting product is evenly sprayed onto the surface affected by mold. Allow to dry and remove with a brush. Then, the affected area is once again treated with a soda solution and left to dry completely.;
- lemon juice. As in the previous case, this product is indispensable in the home. With it, you can not only drink tea, but also remove mold. Juice of 3-5 lemons is squeezed into ceramic dishes and applied to the surface affected by mold, leaving for 5 minutes. Can be used multiple times without rinsing to enhance the effect.
Starting the fight against mold, remember that it must be carried out on an ongoing basis. This microorganism is resistant to influences, it is difficult to defeat it. The best option would be to find a breeding location and eliminate the root cause.