The cast iron pipe is used in heating and sewerage systems, as well as in the water supply system.
SME and SMU are two types of cast iron pipes, functionally different from each other. Both ends of the SMU type pipe do not have a detachable connection, 3 meters is the standard value for this type of pipe. SME-type pipes have one smooth end, the other with a detachable connection, the length of such tubes ranges from 0.15 to 3.00 meters.
The quantity that characterizes the size of a cast iron pipe is the nominal diameter (DN) — the practical inner diameter. DN size ranges from DN 50 to DN 400.
Pipes made of cast iron are silent and fire-resistant, resistant to temperature fluctuations and do not require the use of expansion joints, however, they are rather fragile and require careful handling.
Has the following areas of application:
• cast iron sewer pipe — sewer networks of large residential and industrial buildings;
• cast-iron pressure pipe — can be used in critical sections of highways at an operating pressure of up to 1.8 MPa;
• cast iron drill pipe — used in drilling operations;
• cast iron plumbing pipe — water pipelines for various purposes;
• cast iron gas pipe for arranging gas pipelines;
• cast iron oil pipe for the arrangement of oil pipelines.
Depending on the design features and the type of covering materials, the cast iron pipe
It’s time to change the old mattress, we recommend that you contact the matras-vo online store, which presents high-quality models of orthopedic mattresses that meet all modern requirements for such products.