When there is an urgent need to launch any financial offspring in the form of a carefully thought-out platform, it is recommended to consider using products from White Label.
This company offers assistance in providing suitable, and most importantly, ready-made software. The main difference from buying software is that White Label gives it away on lease.
A sensible approach involves significant savings and benefits from the economics of the firm. Thus, even novice entrepreneurs will be able to stay afloat for some time without losing financial costs. For more details, it is recommended to read the information on the FinMV.com web resource, where the fundamental questions are considered and you can find answers to each of them.
White Label services are very popular among small and medium businesses. The undeniable advantages here include the following positive features and characteristics:
- minimal start-up costs are provided, which is important for beginners;
- finished software, as a rule, is a customized product specifically for the specifics of the enterprise and its fundamental goals and objectives;
- all necessary documentation is provided in order to apply for a license in a timely manner;
- for the IT-specialists of the company, the program code will be available, as well as the back office and the general database;
- the total cost for the operation of the software is made up of the number of modules used and their features;
- it is a universal product for crowdfunding;
- when setting up, detailed attention is paid to all the subtleties and nuances, including the functioning of cloud technologies, as well as microservice architecture;
- the possibility of migration to your own IT product is allowed.
List of solutions
The FinMV platform is ideal for those who strive for the best. For numerous fin-tech platforms and startups, the following relevant solutions are provided for today:
- crowdfunding — to manage investments;
- crowdinvesting — to work with potential investors;
- P2P lending — suitable for debt financing;
- Internet banking — support for various banking products;
- payment systems — excellent compatibility with PCI;
- microfinance — to automate business processes;
- competitive intelligence — strategically important market information is provided.